Break Thorugh On MY Husband

What has our Lord been doing in YOUR life lately?

Break Thorugh On MY Husband

Postby toccara on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:51 pm

God is Working on my Hubby! I have learned that if we have a husband, wife, children or even a family member the only way to get thm to christ is prayer and leading by example. We have to make God appealing to them. When they see a change in us they start to question or inquire about who this is that is making them this way. that is the first step. I started this step years ago and was not doing it right until 3 months ago and my hubby has been watching me and test me and I have got a breakthrough in him wanting to learn more about the person who has changed me for the better. iam so excited and thankful for this breakthrough.
In God I trust I will not be afraid; what can man do to me?
psalm 56:11

Lifeofascrappertoccara.blogspot.com
toccara
Design Team

Re: Break Thorugh On MY Husband

Postby cindy10 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Sorry I'm just seeing this, Toccara, but AMEN! Praise the Lord for the work that He is doing in your husband's life! I am rejoicing with you! God is so faithful to hear and answer our prayers.
And I totally agree: Our actions, in themselves, are our testimony to the world, and especially to those who we live with and love the most!
My husband's salvation followed mine by a few weeks (Praise God!) but he doesn't share in the same spiritual disciplines that are such a huge part of my life. He says he is "too busy, or "Well, YOU don't work! OF course you have time to pray and read...."
He'd happily go to church with me on Tuesday night: TO DROP ME OFF for a small group study. But GUESS WHAT? Tomorrow night, he's STAYING for the group! Again, praise God!
I don't mean for any of this to sound judgmental--we ALL want the very best that God has to offer, not only for ourselves, but for our loved ones! If I'VE experienced something awesome, of course I want HIM to experience it too!
While I know I am on a journey, I have certainly not "arrived," and never will until the day I meet with Jesus in Heaven. In the meantime though, as I mature in my Christian walk, I strongly believe that I would be DISOBEDIENT for NOT sharing the awesome things of God with anyone who He puts before me to do so!
Did you know that as few as 5 to 10 percent of the people in an average church, have not shared their faith with anyone in the past year? (From "Sharing Jesus Without Fear," by William Fay.) We deny Jesus by not opening our mouths, We deny Him in our silence: the SIN of silence. We should be excited about sharing our faith. We are living in a time when biblical prophecies are being fulfilled right and left. Yet most remain silent. In the meantime, hundreds of churches shut down every single year. WHY? Because we, the church members, choose the sin of silence.
Philemon 1:6 says this: [/i]I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.[i]

cindy10
Site Admin

Re: Break Thorugh On MY Husband

Postby nadinee on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:53 am

Traditional RC helicopters cost thousands of dollars and you have to assemble them! Now you can buy our remote control helicopters for a lot less and it doesn't matter if you're a beginner or expert RC helicopter pilot! Plus, our remote control helicopters come fully assembled and ready to fly.

6CH Esky Helicopters
nadinee

Return to God Breaks Through!